NEWS / INFORMATION / EVENTS
- The Daily Grind, vol 1
- The Daily Grind, vol 2
- Coffee Break (Summer 2020)
- Coffee Break (Fall 2021)
- Coffee Break (Summer 2023)
The Grind’s new Community Kitchen is fully operational and now providing dine-in lunches.
2023 Coldest Night of the Year – a successful annual Grind Fundraiser exceeding $100,000 goal by 9%! Congratulations and thank you to all community teams and sponsors.
Phases 2 and 3 renovations to The Grind’s new facility are complete. Phase 2 created needed accessible public washrooms (men’s, women’s and family), a single occupant accessible washroom, six accessible doors (exterior & interior), shower/change room, janitor’s closet and storage room, and a client services lounge. Phase 3 completed work on the Coffee House.
More Good News!
With completion of construction and meeting all requirements of the building permit and City of Pembroke regulations, the Grind’s Coffee House was opened for indoor public use.
- The Grind Pembroke 2020 Annual General Meeting Invitation
- The Grind 2020 Annual General Meeting – Minutes
- Annual Report 2020 – The Grind Pembroke
- AGM 2020 Remarks by The Grind Board Chair
- AGM 2020 Remarks by The Grind Executive Director
- The Grind Pembroke 2019 Annual General Meeting Invitation
- Annual Report 2019-pages 1-2
- Annual Report 2019-pages 3-5
- The Grind 2019 Annual General Meeting – Minutes
- AGM 2019 Remarks by the Grind Board Chair
- AGM 2019 Remarks by the Grind Executive Director
- 2022 Audited Financial Statements-The Grind Pembroke
- 2021 Audited Financial Statements – The Grind Pembroke
- 2020 Audited Financial Statements – The Grind Pembroke
- 2019 Audited Financial Statements – The Grind Pembroke
AGM Meeting June 29 at 6pm